~day 88 - another early morning~

Good to see you've made your way here! For a while now I've felt the need to combine all of my blogs together in one place, I've felt scattered and discombobulated with so many different places to post about the different details of one thing: life.
Passionate about so many things, poetry, photography, creating, writing, etc... I am moody and temperamental at times, joyfull and content at other times, and up until now I've been attempting to keep these things separate, as if... It will be good to have one place for all of these things, where I can express all aspects and views of life and the world through my eyes.
Thank you so much for coming along on this ride with me, I have met so many wonderful people over the last year and a half of blogging, all bringing something unique and beautiful to the table!
The picture above is part of project 365... you can read more about it by clicking the link over on the sidebar. Enjoy!
And for those that don't care for the music on this page, please feel free to turn off the music player by clicking the pause button, the player is at the bottom of the page.

5 comments:

I have seen all your blogs and this one reflects you and your personality the best. Granted I have known you for a few minutes....lol
I love it!
I will follow my bff anywhere.
Always here.......

This is a beautiful new blog! I've debated about starting a different blog for my crafty stuff, but decided it was TOO MUCH WORK. LOL Besides I don't have too much crafty time these days :-)

All your photos are good but I especially liked "through the cemetery trees" and "droplets" this week.

well if you know me by now...you know i ♥ music, so i doubt i'll ever be turning that button off. especially the songs you choose that i love too!

thanks for leading me over, i like it here already! ☺

I wouldn't think of not following!! You're stuck with me!

Ya know with all the followers you have, have you decided who were real stalkers....lmao

For your listening pleasure....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Horseshoe Bay, TX, United States
Just a simple Southern girl looking for a place called home...

Pretty please...

*please do not use any content from this site without my permission. all rights reserved. thanks!

Blog Archive