Headed to the park

Mama loves her baby

Home Tweet Home

day 109 - Easter dinner

Today I celebrated Easter, a little late, with my daughter and her family, it was the nicest day I've had in a very long time. It's so good to know that they are at such a great place in their lives; in their new home, enjoying being parents, settling into life... I'm so happy that they realize what they have and that it's the simple things in life that count most of all. It took me 40 years to get to that point.

8 comments:

Man, dinner looked incredible. It is so great spending time with family and those grandkids they just light up the world around us.

I am so glad your daughter and her sweet family are doing well...what an answer to prayer...
And I will be by for dinner next Sunday!!! LOL
Hugs,
Debbie

That little birdhouse is wonderful! Lucky birds!

That is defnitely something to be proud of. I so wish I was where she is!

Your Easter dinner looks so delicious! Yummy!

It´s the best thing to spend time with your family!!

Love your shots!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thanks everyone, it was a wonderful day, best I've had in a long time. :o)

Tiff, it is wonderful to see you feeling good about where things are going. Glad you had a nice Easter celebration!

For your listening pleasure....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Horseshoe Bay, TX, United States
Just a simple Southern girl looking for a place called home...

Pretty please...

*please do not use any content from this site without my permission. all rights reserved. thanks!

Blog Archive