For all the endless nights you've kept me up with your snoring.... Yeah, those nights, when I had to get up at 5 a.m. but only got about 3 hours of sleep because of those logs you felt you needed to saw EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.... And then, as if that weren't enough, there are all those times you felt the need to comment on my moodiness and state of mind after said nights when I've only had about 3 hours of sleep...
You know what they say about payback, right?!
Just sayin'.
Now because I love you, and because this is all in fun, if you're real nice to me, I'll think about taking this down.

7 comments:

too funny! payback is always a bear!!!

Awesome! This kind of payback is fun...for us!

That is the funniest thing...

LOL yes, and I put comment moderation on just in case he tries to comment~! Mwahahaha

LOL...oh my I hope he is real real nice to you!!!

HAHA! That is hilarious!

I love your sense of humor....Now stop writing and hit the sheets before he does, you may get a head start on the sleep.
Maybe using a pillow might help....lmao ( ya know i'm kidding)
You should jump on the bed or something....that will get him to stop for a minute anyway.

For your listening pleasure....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Horseshoe Bay, TX, United States
Just a simple Southern girl looking for a place called home...

Pretty please...

*please do not use any content from this site without my permission. all rights reserved. thanks!

Blog Archive