day 91 - for the farmgirl in all of us

Can I just say that I ♥♥♥ these books? I have had them for a while but have been saving them to read when I had more time to open a book and actually read what it had to say and not just browse the pictures and ideas. I am relishing each and every word, to say the least, it is nourishing to soul and truly makes the farmgirl in me happy.
Hopefully these won't be the only two books of hers to grace my bookshelves, someday I hope to be lucky enough to have MaryJane's Outpost as well. I just ordered the magazine and can't wait until the very first issue arrives, ever since learning that my favorite magazine, Country Home, was canceled I have been searching for a new one to take it's place, but it had to be something very special since our budget is so tight and I am only allowing myself one subscription per year now. Looks like this will do the trick!
You don't have to own land, have a garden or livestock. Nor do you have to know how to bake, sew, or wear an apron. "Farmgirl is a condition of the heart"!
If this post has piqued your interest why don't you check out the link in the sidebar to MaryJane's Farm or head on over here to get connected?
Hope to see you there!

0 comments:

For your listening pleasure....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Horseshoe Bay, TX, United States
Just a simple Southern girl looking for a place called home...

Pretty please...

*please do not use any content from this site without my permission. all rights reserved. thanks!

Blog Archive