day 126 - sweetest dreams

FINALLY we've made a decision on the color we will be painting our bedroom. We haven't painted it since we moved in, and let me just tell you, UGLY isn't the word for what it is now - peach with a funky sponge painted border. No wonder I can't sleep, I mean don't get me wrong, I LOVE the country look, just not peach country, it gives me a migraine every time I walk up there. From Olympic Paints: "Dress your bedroom in cool, comfortable colors to create a peaceful atmosphere that will inspire the sweetest dreams". Ahhhhh, they had me at peaceful...

day 125 - beggin' for a cookie
A face only a mother could love


day 124 - Netflix kinda night

What did you think of Curious Case of Benjamin Button? I wasn't all that thrilled with it, to be honest. The concept was really strange to me, so I had a hard time wrapping my head around it. I definitely thought it was way too long. I mean the original story was something like 7 pages, how do they turn a short story into a 3 hour movie and keep everyone's attention?!


day 123 - I'm in the wrong line of work

5 comments:

I need to paint my room too! Let me know how you like that color.

had to snicker at the dog and your comment!!

we just watch Seven Pounds. very good, but heavy.

I think about being in the wrong profession every time I visit the doctor or the pharmacist!!

Thanks for your kind words on my blog!

We love Netflix!

Hope you have a happy friday!

Love that dog. And that's a beautiful face.

Our room is painted a lovely icy blue. Soft, soft, soft with almost a lavender gray in it. It's very peaceful.

Oh i love the color choice!

You and me both are in the wrong line of work!! WOW!!

beautiful colours - wish you wonderful dreams!!

Funny face - beggin´for cookie

wish you a wonderful weekend!

For your listening pleasure....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Horseshoe Bay, TX, United States
Just a simple Southern girl looking for a place called home...

Pretty please...

*please do not use any content from this site without my permission. all rights reserved. thanks!

Blog Archive