To all of the beautiful women whom I'm blessed to have in my life, whether they are mothers, grandmothers, step-mothers, hoping to be mothers, great aunts, sisters, friends... I love you all and just want to thank you for everything you've ever done to make my life more special.

My Mom, who was right when she told me to slow down when I was eating or I'd have stomach problems when I grew up, to eat all my vegetables, that I would regret getting a tattoo, to stay away from the boys, that smoking was stupid... I'm sorry I acted like I knew everything and you knew nothing, way back when. I've since come to realize that you really were the smartest woman in the world. I love you more than you could ever know...

To my beautiful, independent, kind hearted daughter... What can I say? You've been everything a mom could ask for in a daughter. I'm so proud of you for all that you've accomplished, you've grown into one of the most terrific mothers I have ever known, I love you Sweetheart!

To my step-mom Laura; generous, beautiful, smart... Thank you so much for everything you've ever done to make our lives happier. We are so richly blessed to have you in this family.

To my mother-in-law, how lucky I am to have such a beautiful woman as not only my mother-in-law, but also my friend. Always thinking of others, dedicating your entire life to being the best Mom you can. Thank you for all that you do and all that you are!

And last, but definitely NOT least, my best friend Jessica. Words can't even describe how much you mean to me. You've been my rock for all these years, I couldn't have asked for a better friend than you. To the person who totally gets it, I love you!

7 comments:

Yes, thank you for mothers. It is funny how in our younger years we felt like our mothers were nags or that we knew more than them. Boy, we were wrong. Nice tribute to mothers. Hope you have a happy Mother's Day.

Aww thanks momma. Thanks again for the video.I loved it. Hope you have a great mothersday . I love you

wonderful post for the women in your life!!

Great!!

Thanks, you have said some real profound words. I hope your day is as special as you are.
I love you

Very nice... its so nice to have such amazing women in a life!

It's great to see your daughters grow up and tell you how right you were about things in their past!

Nice tribute to moms in general.

Happy Mother's Day to you too Tiff! It is lovely to see all the support that comes in the form of mothers, it is good that you have been blessed with some good ones! :-)

For your listening pleasure....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Horseshoe Bay, TX, United States
Just a simple Southern girl looking for a place called home...

Pretty please...

*please do not use any content from this site without my permission. all rights reserved. thanks!

Blog Archive